Thursday, February 25, 2010

trashy or interesting?


So, a confession I have is that I LOVE to read "People" magazines. I know they are filled with so much trash and filth, but they make time pass when sitting on an airplane or getting my hair done.

The last article I read was about the Duggar family. It amazes me how they seem to be a pretty "normal" family but have 18 children. I can't imagine having that many kids or even being a part of such a large family. People like the Duggar family are very interesting to me to read about and see their opinions and how they view life.

So yeah, there is a lot of trash in these magazines, but also you can find interesting material to read!

3 comments:

  1. I remember I loved "People" in high school, but my parents didn't really want me reading magazines like "People" or "Seventeen" so I would look forward to going to the dentist to read them. Haha. It's true they totally catch your attention, and some things can be really interesting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh they are totally TRASHY & INTERESTING! I always buy those kind of magazines for my flights, thats the only time I can justify it though haha! It makes me feel better about my life when I read about all the celeb crap going on out there! haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love reading these magazines too! I love that People highlights good people, remarkable stories, etc. Like NieNie or the puppy who fought off a cougar for his owner... uplifting stories after reading the celebrity gossip!

    Plus, I love the celeb babies.

    Well, I love all babies.

    ReplyDelete