Friday, February 19, 2010

the usual..

So, I know everyone blogs on the Olympics, but I too just have to give my little input..

Shawn White is AMAZING and I love watching figure skating--partners and singles. I absolutely love the two weeks that the Olympics are on. I feel like it brings people close and creates such fun memories of simply being together.




CELINE DION

So, I'd just like to announce to everyone that Celine Dion is COMING TO VEGAS 2011!!! Celine let me down, so I'm on to round two with her. I bought tickets over a year in advance for her concert here in Salt Lake last year, but she unfortunately got sick and had to cancel last minute. She rescheduled for a Sunday, but I sold my tickets... I'm counting on Vegas this time. Can't wait already!

No comments:

Post a Comment