Thursday, February 11, 2010

Hello from Phoenix!!

I am currently at my sister's house in Scottsdale, Arizona just visiting. I have noticed that the media has played a HUGE part of my vacation already... First off, it was so convenient to have wireless Internet for my laptop as I sat waiting for my flight. I could check my e-mails, my blog, Facebook...just make time pass by. During the flight, media was constantly being used---including the radio the pilot and stewardess used to make announcements to us and to communicate to other pilots.

As we've been driving around, it is cute how the media catches the attention of my 1 1/2 year-old niece. She makes all sorts of "ooooos" and "wows" as she sees lights on restaurants and different advertisements.

4 comments:

  1. my goodness, what a cutie!

    and could you still have internet on the airplane?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun! I look after my best friend's little boy...every time he sees the letter "Y" he shouts "Y!!!" (His had is a huge BYU fan) love it!
    We missed you on thursday! See ya soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. SO CUTE! I love seeing toddler responses to the media. Hope you are having so much fun! And of course...HAPPY BIRTHDAY NICOLE!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute! I love hearing little one's funny comments

    ReplyDelete