Thursday, January 14, 2010

You've Got Mail..

Have you ever had one of those nights where you feel like you want to take a break from everything... boys, school, dating, work, studying...?! I couldn't think of anything better than going to Sonic with the girls to get a cherry-limeade route 44 and then to watch one of the best chick flicks ever--You've Got Mail. That movie makes everything feel better and brightens up my day every time I watch it. :) Also, I'd have to say that Meg Ryan and Tom Hanks together are my very favorite couple to watch fall in love during chick flicks. Sometimes I just love living my life through cute couples like them :)

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE that movie! :) Definitely one of the best chick flicks out there. And I would have to agree that Tom Hanks and Meg Ryan are so fun to watch fall in love. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Agreed. I watched it for the first time on TNT over Christmas break.

    You should try the raspberry peach cream slush at Sonic. Pure bliss. It's what I imagine Heaven tastes like.

    ReplyDelete