Wednesday, January 20, 2010

..a day in the life of sandra bullock..

Do you ever wonder what it would be like to be someone else for a day? Well, every time I see Sandra Bullock...that thought comes to my head. She is BEAUTIFUL and I love her attitude that often comes out in her movies.


The other day I went to the movie, The Blind Side. Honestly, at first I wasn't quite sure what to think about Sandra Bullock's blonde hair, but the more the movie went on, it grew on me and I began to LOVE it.. I do think that it makes her look older, but dang...she can pull it off!


This movie is so inspirational, and I feel like it's changed my outlook on life. I want to be more like Sandra Bullock in this movie.. This movie has made me take a step back and realize how blessed I am. I have been given so much. I definitely don't have near as much as Tuohy's (the family in the movie), but when I think of "Big Mike" and when he was wondering the streets late at night in the rain, it makes me that much more grateful for my apartment. I live in such a small space, but in reality, I am so grateful for a warm place to stay, somewhere I can keep all my belongings, and mostly for a place that I can call my "home."


How neat it was for Sean and Leigh Anne Tuohy to take Michael into their house and treat him like their own. This has encouraged me to look our for those who I can help. I can't take someone into my home like they did, but I know that I can help someone out that is in need of a friend. I am going to try, and I encourage everyone to be more like Leigh Ann Tuohy and to a friend and help someone who is in need.


She's his best coach...all the power to ya!

6 comments:

  1. I absolutely LOVED this movie!! I almost cried! It was so touching, and it changed my outlook on life as well. I also am a huge fan of Sandra Bullock. She did an excellent job in The Blind Side.

    --Courtney

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved this movie, too. It really does make you think about your life and how blessed you are. We really need more uplifting media like this, in my opinion.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I too love Sandra Bullock. She is amazing and she did a wonderful job in this movie. This movie definitely inspired me to help those less fortunate then myself. We need more Leigh Ann's in the world and I agree that we definitely need more media like Blind Side!

    ReplyDelete
  4. GREAT movie! Its a rare occasion these days to have such an inspirational movie.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm pretty sure that Blind Side is my favorite movie of all time. I haven't been to a movie in a long time that made me feel so good and that made me want to be a better person. I am also a little biased because I served my mission in the South and lived in cities just like Michael grew up in. I saw firsthand the problems that people have to face living in that situation. The movie powerfully portrayed the contrast between the successful future of Michael and his friend that didn't make it out of the ghetto alive.This world definitely needs more people like the Tuohy family that are willing to reach out and help.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I agree with everyone so far. I loved Blind Side! It made me want to be in a financial situation later in life to be able to do something like they did. I am definitely buying this movie when it comes out. So inspirational! It's so true, why aren't there more movies like this lately? Everyone loves leaving the movie theater so inspired. It makes all 8 dollars worth it:)

    ReplyDelete