Wednesday, January 13, 2010

...all from a mass text

Yesterday was a good friend's birthday...thinking what I should to do celebrate and show him that I care, I decided to throw a little shin dig at my apartment. I sent out a mass text... the next thing I know, there are over 20 people showing up at the time I had said. It's amazing how the simple things of media that take literally seconds can turn out to be wonderful things. We had such a great time last night... It was fun to be together with friends. Happy Birthday John! I hope you had a great birthday and good luck with all you have ahead of you this year!! :)

3 comments:

  1. Another thing I really love about texting was how it worked in the dating scene. The after date "thank you" text, the flirtacious mid-day pick-me-ups! Takes away a lot of the forwardness, awkwardness, and makes things a lot more comfortable

    ReplyDelete
  2. Texting can be so convenient in such a variety of situations. Its a fast and easy way to keep in touch with people.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I personally hate mass texts, but I do see how they can be convenient when wanting to get a message out quickly.

    ReplyDelete