Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Since When Are Parents So Into The Media?!

My Daddy :)


So, last weekend I spontaneously decided to go to St. George with my parents to my little brother's high school baseball tournament. My parents live in Salt Lake so they just picked me up on the way down. As we were in the car, my Dad handed back his iphone and told me to pick some music. I was so confused why he would want me to choose from his phone when he didn't even have an adapter. Doesn't he get how ipod's work?!

I tried to explain to him, but he didn't get it. So I just picked some music to gave it a try. It then started playing through the speakers without being connected to anything. I was so impressed with my Dad that he knew how to play music through blue tooth from his phone. I have never even thought about doing that before!

No comments:

Post a Comment