Monday, April 5, 2010

"May Your Hammer Be Mighty.."

My family was out to dinner the other night and my little brother randomly quoted in his deep deep voice, "May your hammer be mighty.." from his favorite movie Hot Rod. My siblings and I all burst out laughing and my parents were just confused!

This made me so grateful for the media in my life. My family loves to quote movies and I feel like it gives us something that we can relate to one another--despite the age difference. It allows us to have something we all can laugh together about and have a good time!

3 comments:

  1. Haha! I love this movie! It has a lot of good one-liners to quote.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha the other day we got a package and inside had some bubble wrap...so of course my husband looks at me and says, "Let's celebrate!" I feel like we quote this movie so much. Great post.

    ReplyDelete
  3. this movie is hilarious!! i love that your brother quoted it!

    ReplyDelete